Accident happens! If you have a pet at home, then the possibility of getting urine stains on upholstery increases. Sometimes it becomes difficult to get the urine out of furniture when the stain becomes old. Here in the blog, we will discuss how to create the best upholstery cleaner for pet urine. Let’s begin!
Create the Best Upholstery Cleaner For Pet Urine Removal
If you are a newbie in removing pet urine stain from your upholstery, then first read the manufacturer’s cleaning instructions.
Note: For silk, antique and vintage upholstery, you must consult the renowned and experienced upholstery cleaning company.
Below is the method used to create upholstery cleaner to eliminate fresh pet urine stains.
- First, dry the fresh urine stain using a microfiber cloth to eliminate excess urine. However, you can also use a wet/dry vacuum cleaning method to dry the stain quickly.
- To create the best upholstery cleaner for pet urine, mix 1 tsp of dish-washing liquid with 2 cups of cold water in a bowl.
- After that, add 1 tsp of vinegar to the solution and stir gently. Here, vinegar plays a huge role in disinfecting the area and break down the acid.
- Dip a clean microfiber cloth into the solution. Once you make the upholstery cleaning solution, dip the microfiber cloth into it.
- Blot the urine stain gently, starting at the outside of the stain and working toward the center.
- Repeat the process as needed. Rinse the sticky residue of the liquid detergent using the damp cloth.
- Once you achieve the clean and fresh upholstery, it’s time for drying. Use a microfiber cloth and blot the area gently. For quick drying, you can approach professionals.
Looking for a Professional Help?
Whether you want a quick-drying process or quality upholstery cleaning result, professionals are your ultimate choice. One of the renowned upholstery cleaning experts in Woodbridge is the Neighborhood Carpet Cleaners.
Over the years, we have been providing quality upholstery cleaning services at an affordable rate. If you want to know more details on how to make upholstery cleaner for pet urine or other cleaning tips, then contact us at 703-570-6319 or follow us on Facebook.